Miyagi Wax Studio
We also offer the Lash Lift and Brow Lamination. Lash & brow tinting also available.
What to know for first time:
1. Hair growth should be 2 weeks (1/2 inch is optimal).
2. Go easy on caffeine (can increase sensitivity).
3. Take an Ibuprofen 30 minutes prior to appointment.
4. Do not schedule a wax if you are sunburned, using a prescribed topical or taking Accutane.
We are a full body wax studio. As licensed estheticians, our goal is to remove unwanted hair without compromising the integrity of the skin. We use Lycon hard wax for all delicate areas, and a gentle cream strip wax for other areas. All procedures are prepped properly and end with the appropriate post-treatment to enhance long-lasting results.
24-hr Cancellation Policy
We ask that if you must cancel or reschedule any appointment that you please provide us with 24-hour notice. This allows us to adjust our schedules accordingly to accommodate clients on our waiting list.
Repeated no show or last minute cancellations will be required to provide a non-refundable 50% payment of service prior to future bookings.
If a client is fifteen minutes late or more for an appointment, it will be considered a no show.
Lash Lift** arrive without eye makeup & contacts. Post Care:
1. Do not get lashes wet or use product on them for 24 hours after treatment.
2. Avoid rubbing eyes.
3. Remove eye makeup gently with non-oily remover.
4. Gently brush lashes daily.